If you are planning to "tie" with a social network, we will tell you how to remove the page in Facebook forever. Let's deal with such concepts as "page" and "account", as well as find out the difference between the removal and deactivation procedures. We give detailed step-by-step instructions and the other.
Account and page - What is the difference?
To not be confused, clarify: in Facebook account and page - not the same . Account is a user account that opens access to the use of the service. It includes a password, an e-mail or a mobile phone, not rarely and that.
One user in Facebook can only be one, with a personal profile, but pages can be several.
An account on Facebook is the basis, a profile and pages are tied to it. Remove it, it means to erase everything: a profile with all pages.
There are two ways to delete an account on Facebook.
1. Temporary deactivation. In this case, it is possible to restore.
- You can activate again at any time;
- At the time of deactivation, the chronicle will be unavailable - find pages will not be able;
- Sent messages deactivation does not hide
2. Removal. Removal forever without the possibility of recovery.
- It will take several days to delete after the request;
- The request is canceled if during this time you will open your account;
- Up to 90 days to delete data from backup systems;
- Correspondence history is not erased;
- Entries in magazines remain, but identity identifiers are erased.
Instructions for removal
To be afraid, how to remove from Facebook, it will not be superfluous to go to it and make a copy of your information - photos, videos, publications, otherwise the content will not work.
From a computer
Instructions, how to delete your profile in Facebook without recovery:
- Press the arrow at the top of the right corner of the page;
- Select "Settings";
- Left press "Your Information";
- Click "Deleting Account and Information", and after "Delete";
- We enter the password, click "Continue", confirm.
From the phone in a mobile application
Instructions, how to delete a page in Facebook forever without recovery:
- Click on three vertical stripes in the right corner;
- Turn down to "settings and confidentiality";
- Concerning the "settings";
- Scroll down and find "Management", it in the "Your Information on Facebook" block;
- Click "Deactivation and Delete", and after "Delete";
- We choose the second option - forever. Click "continue with deletion";
- We enter the password, click "Next", confirm.
If it did not work independently, there is still a way to remove yourself from Facebook completely. To do this, you will have to refer to the incapacity of the owner of the page, i.e. you. What you can't do for the sake of achievement, so? Well, it is possible to perform this in the reference center as follows:
- We go to the page of the reference center - https://www.facebook.com/help
- Open the "Management" tab;
- We see the string "deactivate or remove", click;
- A list of frequently asked questions on the topic opens, at the bottom there will be a question of removing the profile of an incapacitated person, click on it;
- Among the options, choose - for a person over 13 years old, we leave an application;
- Now fill out the form, you will need to enter: and My and surname, u lectured address for contacts, and My account, in EB address Chronicles, E -mail account, call in the proposed options purpose of the request;
- Click "Send" and waiting for communication by mail.
How to cancel deletion
Restore can not be restored than in a month. After the expiration of this period, all information will be deleted forever. It will be impossible to restore it.
- We enter Facebook within a month after the request, using the same phone number or email address and password;
- Click "Cancel Delete".
If you are not sure about the decision or hesitate, then try another option. You can not wash the profile forever, but temporarily deactivate. So that later, if desired, it was possible to return.
- Press the triangle-arrow;
- Select "Settings";
- In the column on the left click "General";
- Select control, then in the Account Point - "deactivate";
- I confirm.
Well, to activate the page and return to social. The network you just need to log in - enter the phone number or email address. Just and everything 🙂
And you knew that in Facebook with Trawork can be inherited? Yes, instead of removing the owner's account after his death, social. The network enters the transfer function by inheritance. In the profile you can choose a user who will manage the page after the death of the owner.
Thus, you can place a memorable entry that is shown above other posts and change the profile photo.
And the site security service periodically deletes accounts that distribute fake news to prevent information on the social network. So do not exercise such activities in order not to be in the risk area.
Account can be deactivated, and you can delete forever. It turns out that these are different things. We recommend starting with deactivation - in later, you can cancel the removal of the page if you change your mind. Although in the case of deleting forever you have 30 days to return to the social network, but then the information will be destroyed and it will be impossible to restore it.
See also video with detailed instructions to understand the question.
If you understand that you no longer want to use the Facebook social network or want to just forget about this resource, then you can completely delete or temporarily deactivate your account. On these two ways you can learn more in this article.
Remove profile forever
This method is suitable for those who are exactly sure that no longer returns to this resource or wants to create a new account. If you want to delete the page in this way, you can be sure that there will be no way to restore it after it takes 14 days after deactivation, so remove the profile in this way, if you are confident one hundred percent in your actions. All you need to do:
- Log in to the page you want to delete. Unfortunately or fortunately, the removal of an account without a preliminary entry on it is impossible. Therefore, enter your username and password in the form that is on the site's main page, after which you enter. If for some reason you cannot go to your page, for example, forgot your password, then you need to restore access.
- You can save data before removing, for example, download photos that may be important to you, or copy an important text from messages to a text editor.
- Now you need to click on the button as a question mark, it is called "Fast assistance" where there will be "Reference Center" Where you need to go.
- In chapter "Management of your account" you are taking "Deactivation or Removing Account" .
- Look for a question "How to delete forever", where you need to get acquainted with the recommendations of the Facebook administration, after which you can click on "Tell us about it" To go to delete the page.
- Now you will display a window with a proposal to remove the profile.
Read more: Change password from Facebook page
After the procedure for checking your personality - you will need to enter the password from the page - you can deactivate your profile, and after 14 days it will be deleted forever, without the possibility of recovery.
Deactivation of Facebook page
It is important to understand the differences between deactivation and removal. If you deactivate the account, then at any time you can activate it back. If you deactivate, your chronicle will not be visible to other users, however, friends will still be able to celebrate you in photographs, invite to events, but you will not receive notifications about it. This method is suitable for those who want to leave the social network for a while, without deleting their page forever.
To deactivate the account, you need to go to "Settings" . This section can be found by clicking on the arrow down near the quick help menu.
Now go to the section "General" Where you need to find an account deactivation.
Next, you need to go to the deactivation page, where it is mandatory to specify the cause of the care and fill out a few more points, after which you can deactivate the profile.
Remember that now at any time you can enter your page and instantly activate it, after which it will be fully functioning again.
Account Deactivation with Facebook Mobile Application
Unfortunately, it is impossible to remove your profile forever from the phone, but it can be deactivated. You can do this as follows:
- On your page, click on the button in the form of three vertical points, after which you need to go to "Fast confidentiality settings" .
- Click "More settings" , then go to "General" .
- Now go to "Account Management" where you can deactivate your page.
That's all you need to know about the removal and deactivation of the page in Facebook. Remember one thing that if it takes 14 days after removing the account, it cannot be restored in any way. Therefore, take care in advance about the preservation of your important data that could be stored in Facebook.We are glad that you could help you solve the problem.
Describe what you did not work. Our specialists will try to answer as quickly as possible.
Will this article help you?WELL NO
In Facebook, it is possible only one account (account). He is considered a profile. Pages are created and used for advertising and payment services. There may be several of them. There is an easy way to remove the page in Facebook forever, leaving or deactivating the account.
Account deactivation in Facebook
Deactivation of the account involves its temporary suspension and partial hide from other people. All information is saved, and you can go to the page at any time by activating it.
When deactivating, the profile can only see the owner, however, some information sent to other users still remains available. Contacts see the name of the deactivated account in the list of friends.
With a temporary hide, there is still the opportunity to use the messenger, in addition, users will see the photo of the account in the correspondence, and will also be able to find you by name to send a message.
For deactivation on Facebook, the following is followed:
- Press the "Menu" icon in the upper corner.
- Go to "Settings", then "Your Information".
- Click on "Deactivation and Deletion".
- Select "Deactivation", then "Go to Removal".
- Perform instructions (optional download photo and leave a messenger).
To return the account, it is enough to make an entrance to it. It will be necessary to confirm the action by email or phone number that were used during registration. At the entrance it is clear that the information on the spot and the history of the messenger was not cleared.
What is the difference between the removal of the profile and pages
When registering, each user receives a profile that contains publicly available information about a person, including name, year of birth, place of residence, photo. Profile can not be used for commercial purposes.
The page is created from the account and cannot exist without it. By parameters, it is similar to a basic account, but has additional tools. It is allowed to create multiple pages, as well as their use for advertising and payment services.
When removing the profile, all pages are simultaneously canceled. You will not manage anyone. Such a measure erases information about the user from this social network: all publications are eliminated, photo, correspondence with friends.
Facebook has taken steps to protect users from rapid decisions. Within 14 days after complete deletion of the account, it can be restored by returning all posts and correspondence. To do this, it is enough to go to Facebook and confirm the return.
When erasing all information pages, the profile does not suffer. The page can be deactivated without recovery or temporarily close from viewing by other users. Such a method involves erasing the data of the individual element of the account and does not affect it.
How to remove an account in Facebook
To delete an account, the full browser version of Facebook will be required. Make it from mobile (from iPhone or Android) using a free official application will not work. But you can conduct a procedure from the smartphone if you come from the browser.
There are 3 main removal options:
- with PC;
- from the phone;
- If the password is forgotten or you need to deal with a blocked account.
If the password is lost
If the user has forgotten password and login, you should restore them before removing your account. But you need to have access to the mail or mobile number, which was used during registration.
- On the login page, click "Forgot Account?"
- In the window that opens, specify an e-mail or phone number.
- Get a letter to mail or code for a phone to restore.
After performing these actions, the new password is specified to be used to enter. If you are forgotten login, you need to look at the URL in the address bar, being on your page. A set of letters and numbers after "facebook.com/" and will be nickname. If the login is not set separately, the email address or phone number is used to enter.
From the phone
From the application, you can not fully delete, but you can hide access to information and deactivate. This option is suitable if you need to urgently restrict access to your profile. After deactivation, with the first opportunity, you can go from a computer and delete an account.
Deactivation of an account with an application on mobile is performed as follows:
- Go to the app.
- Click on the icon in the form of three strips in the corner of the page.
- Select "Settings", then "Account Settings".
- Click on "Security".
- Select "Deactivation and Deletion", after which - "Deactivation".
After these actions, access to the profile will be limited. Conduct complete removal from the mobile you can use the browser version of Facebook. The procedure will be the same as from the computer.
To remove an account with PC, the following steps are performed:
- Go to Facebook.
- Skip with Facebook.com/help/Delete_account link.
- A window will open in which you want to click "Delete My Account".
- Enter the password and capture, click "OK".
This can be done through the settings. You need to select "Account Settings", then "Deactivation and Delete", after which - "Delete". Facebook will offer to download the profile data, because After complete deletion, they will not be available.
After performing all actions, it is given 14 days before fulfilling information. After 2 weeks, the account is completely removed without the possibility of recovery.
How to get rid of a business page
When removing the account, all pages are removed. If you need to deactivate only a business page, other actions are performed. There are a number of conditions for carrying out this procedure. Basic - all services must be paid. If there is a minor balance, you must first close it.
Business Page Removal Order:
- Go to the page and click on the top on "settings".
- Select "General", follow the link "Delete Page" at the bottom.
- Click on "Permanently Delete".
- Follow simple instructions.
Only the page administrator can perform such actions.
Facebook Help: deactivate and delete Account
Deactivation differs significantly from full removal. If you temporarily restrict access to the profile, it can be activated at any time. With full deletion, there is no possibility of returning the account and its data. If you deactivate, friends see the username in the contact list, but the chronicle is not available. After recovery, no information is lost. When deleted, all the data is erased, including correspondence, but it remains at the interlocutors.
Some information is stored on Facebook for another 90 days, but it is not available to the owner and other users.
Facebook is one of the most popular social networks that not only ordinary people use, but also very well-known personalities. However, the reputation for this platform is not very good - the leaks of users of users occur periodically.
And once the information of more than 50 million people became publicly available. For this and a number of other reasons, users are interested in how to remove the page in Facebook. Immediately, we note that it can be done in two ways: to completely get rid of the profile or temporarily block it.
If you still decided to get rid of the page in a popular social network, then before the start of this procedure, we recommend saving all personal data. Perhaps your profile contains important photos or publications that are sorry to lose. In this case, you can save the archive with all information.
There will be not only images from the page, but also personal correspondence, active sessions and even the IP addresses of devices from which authorization in the account was carried out. All actions are performed through the standard site interface, so it is not necessary to use additional services. For convenience, we propose to consider step-by-step instructions for creating a backup data:
- In the new version of the site, click on the arrow icon located in the corner of the screen. Additional menus appears in front of us, where you need to select "Settings and Privacy".
- Without closing pages by clicking on the "Settings".
- In the side menu, choose "Your Information on Facebook". If the unit is not displayed, then use the slider at the bottom and slide the page slightly.
- Among the many points we find the line "download information" and near her I click "see".
- On the page that opens, set the necessary parameters. First, specify the time interval, the data for which we want to save. By default, the "Data for all time" is set. Secondly, select the file format: HTML or JSON. The first option is preferable, since such files will be more convenient to view. But if in the future the data received will need to import somewhere - choose JSON.
- Bully below, check the data you want to save. As mentioned above, it may be publications, messages, groups, pages, stories, and so on. When everything is done, click on the "Create File" button.
It remains to download the received file to the computer, and after it is necessary to view it. There will be saved the selected data of your page on Facebook.
Full page deletion
Now, when the archive with data is saved, you can safely move to the complete deletion of the page. To do this, do the following:
- Open the additional menu by clicking the arrow icon near the profile image.
- In the appeared window, select "Settings and Privacy", and then again "Settings".
- A special page opens with which we started to create a copy in the previous stage. Only now we are interested in the "Deactivation and Removal" string. We find it and click "see".
- We put a tick in the "Intrautic Removal Account" item. Next, click "Continue with the Account removal".
- Carefully view the notification from the system and click "Delete Account".
- Confirm the action.
After the last action, the page delete procedure will begin. However, it occupies a certain amount of time, so if you change your mind, then within a month you can easily return the account.
Temporary removal of account
This option is suitable for users who simply want to get rid of their account. For example, many people while studying or important work want to limit themselves from social networks. In this case, the temporary blocking of the page is the rightmost solution. So, here is a step-by-step instruction:
- We perform input to your profile and click on the arrow icon, which is slightly below the page photos.
- A menu will open where you want to select "Settings and Privacy". And then once again click on the "Settings" item.
- In the side menu, select "Your information on Facebook", and after finding the "Deactivation and Delete" string. Near her click "see".
- On the page that opens, set a tick in the Account Deactivation item and confirm the temporary removal of the account.
If you perform all actions from the phone, then there is a similar principle. Unlike the complete removal, the option with deactivation allows you to return your own account at any time. For this, just just enter it. And temporary restrictions are not exhibited.
Deleting a page through the reference center
Previous methods did not help get rid of the page? Do not worry, there remained another good option. It is commonly used to remove accounts of relatives or friends, which can no longer enter the profile. But what prevents us from using this option personally for yourself? Right, nothing! Then proceed to the instructions:
- Open the Facebook Reference Center page.
- We find the tab "Account Management" and click on it.
- In the drop-down menu, select "Deactivation or Removing Account".
- A page with the most popular requests for technical support is open. Click on the last question.
- In the text we find the hyperlink "apply here" and go through it.
- Fill out the necessary information, such as name and surname, email address, link to our account and full profile name.
- At the end, choose "send".
Now only remains to wait for a response from technical support. And they can form it for several days or even weeks. So be patient!
Is it possible to cancel the removal of the account?
If you deleted your page, but after suddenly decided to restore it, then it is possible. However, remember the restriction - everything is given only one month. If, after complete deactivation of the profile, more than thirty days have passed, then return the account will not work. In this case, you can use the previously saved archive to restore all photos, correspondence and personal chronicles.
But if only a few days or a week passed after removal, then you can access a page in seconds. To do this, we perform authorization in your own account, and then in the appeared window, click "Cancel Delete". After that, access to the profile will be successfully restored.
So we reviewed how to remove the page in Facebook in different ways. Select the most suitable option and follow the instructions!